Tuesday, February 11, 2014

About Me

I am a high school student living in a small mountain community. I play soccer, volleyball, and basketball (my favorite) for my school. In my free time I mostly hunt and fish around Colorado. The reason why I chose to create a blog about fishing is because growing up my dad, who is an experienced fisherman, I would go out fishing almost every weekend. I grew to love it and have enjoyed getting to fish a variety of ways in a variety of places including Colorado and California. These opportunities allowed for me to gain some experience fly fishing as well as some deep sea fishing. Throughout my time on this blog, I will be referencing specific places around the world that I would like to fish, almost like a Fishing Bucket List, in hopes of inspiring or presenting ideas to anyone out there that would also like to travel to some of the worlds most premier fishing destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment